Wednesday, September 29, 2004

News and Views

Right moves at the right time I think Connolly gets the Understatement of the Year Award for this statement: It's also no secret that Columbus has been rewarded for their patience, and is the team in the East that upgraded the most. There is a lot of good information packed into this article about the league as a whole. (The rest just does not make the Understatement of the Year category!)

Teams enter final phase of season This article is Sigi Schmid's view on the four stages of the season.

Martino: The best is yet to come Basically, the Crew has come together really well as a team. Let's hope that their team attitude takes them all the way to the Cup!

MLS CONFIDENTIAL: Bruce Arena’s options

Olsen gains sophistication with age

Adu mixes youthful energy with savvy of an older game *Rolls eyes.* Why I'm even taking the time to link to this story is beyond me! I guess I just believe in presenting all viewpoints, even ones that I don't agree with.

Colorado relying on "positive energy"

Washington Eyed By United The title refers to Washington the soccer player, not the city. (I wonder if that title was intentional.)

No comments: