Sunday, September 12, 2004

Galaxy Earn First Victory of the Steve Sampson Era In Front of Sellout Crowd Although I have never coached on the professional level, which hardly puts me in the position to criticize - it took Sampson long enough! I still think they shouldn't have yanked Sigi. At the very least, Galaxy management would have been wise to keep him until the end of the season. Granted, I don't know what went on behind the scenes, so this is only the opinion of a soccer fan.

Revolution lose grip: They blow two-goal lead vs. MetroStars

With Ruiz injured, Galaxy sign Gordon Time will tell just how well he will play. I know what you're thinking: "Deep thoughts, Crew Fan." However, as obvious as that statment may seem, the overhyping of Adu should tell you that it is not such an obvious statement after all!

Coaches try to instill love of game: Area mentors provide positives at an early age Good stuff!

No comments: