Saturday, February 25, 2006

News and Views

Time to embrace this thing they call soccer I saw this linked to on Mike's site. People have been making these kinds of claims for years. Would I love for soccer to become #1 in the US? Yes. Do I think it will happen anytime soon? I hope so, but only time will tell.

You may have noticed that I have yet to weigh in on the racist allegations against Nowak. That is because I do not know enough about the situation and am waiting for what I hope are the results of an insightful, objective investigation on the part of MLS. Besides, D has already written some good stuff on the situation.

Robertson a cozy home for 1836 Um, what happened to the name change?
Houston 1836 fans to pick their seats See previous comment.

Arena selections for Poland game gives hints of World Cup roster

No comments: