Friday, February 03, 2006

Denial

I think I'm in denial about Sunday, hence my decision to write this post. I need a little "soccer fix" to get me through Super Bowl weekend.

Schmid has high hopes for Crew trio First sentence of the article: Since the Columbus Crew ended their disappointing 2005 campaign, much of the talk has focused on change. There's nothing quite like stating the obvious. Here's to hoping that the changes will be effective in, well, changing the Crew's performance this coming season. In my opinion, Shmid will be good for the Crew this year (take that for what it's worth - I am certainly not perfect when it comes to predictions!).

Crew GM McCullers ready for season

Adu, Ralston released from U.S. camp I'll admit that Adu isn't a bad player. In fact, he's pretty good. However, he isn't the best player in the US soccer right now, and I frankly sometimes get a bit tired of all the publicity surrounding him.

Notes: Cup hopefuls build cases for making U.S. team

Veteran advice for Rapids hopefuls

Dempsey's play opens U.S. eyes

1 comment:

DJ said...

Thanks for the link, I'm returning the favor at Footballs are Round.