Friday, March 04, 2005

News and Views

Roundup: Quakes topple Galaxy San Jose may have won by only one point (2-1), but the Galaxy (with Sampson) is not off to a good start. (Then again, my memories of France '98 probably make me judge Sampson's actions more harshly than I would other coaches. Maybe I shouldn't judge his every action so harshly.)

"Rocky Mountain Cup" Name Chosen for Rapids/Real Rivalry When I hear or see Real in reference to soccer, I still think of Madrid. When reading specifically about MLS, I still have to stop to remind myself that the writer is probably talking about Salt Lake. (Then again, I still sometimes think of San Jose as the Clash, instead of as the Earthquakes. Change may be good, and variety may be the spice of life, but I sometimes have to remind myself that change has taken place.)

Rapids move on the offensive

L.A.'s Saragosa returning to Brazil

Crew feature in high definition, MLS announces HDNet television schedule

2004 HDnet MLS schedule

No comments: