Tuesday, March 01, 2005

News and Views

View from the Cheap Seats: Fantasy Island Ah, Greg Lalas's advice on playing MLS Fantasy Football (soccer, whatever). I would love to play MLS Fantasy, but I don't really have the time, and, as you can probably see, I can barely find the time to blog about MLS, let alone play Fantasy. That aside, Lalas made some interesting points:
Ah, formation. Always a tough one. Whatever you do, don't play four in the back. That's the fantasy equivalent of Steve Sampson's 3-6-1 debacle at the World Cup in 1998, and we all know how well that worked.
Interesting quote, but definitely true. Who wants to relive that debacle?
Fantasy MLS is won in the midfield.
If, at any point of time during the coming year, I criticize anything Lalas says, please remind me of this quote. Finally, some recognition for us midfielders!

Lineup not set yet for Chivas USA

First XI: Amazin' Metros

Rojas officially joins Real Salt Lake

No comments: