Monday, October 25, 2004

News and Views

Naturally, my life would have to get really busy during the playoffs! I haven't been able to keep up with them, let alone watch any of the games! Unfortunately, it's not going to get any less busy for a while. Well, here goes your MLS news and views (for now).

It's down to eight teams, and Columbus is one of them! Yea! I just hope that, for once, they will be able to hold on and make it to the Cup. Ultimately, I want them to win the Cup this year, but I will be happy if they just make it there. With their strong finish this year, they proved a lot of people wrong. Personally, I can think of no better finish for them than to finish the season with the Cup in their hands!

Standings: So far, the Eastern Conference leaders are the Revs and DC, and the Western Conference leaders are San Jose and Colorado.

MLS Cup History

Controversial call nets D.C. a win vs. Metros

Donovan leads nominees for soccer player of the year

No comments: