Sunday, October 03, 2004

News and Views

Crew takes 15-game unbeaten streak into Wednesday's road contest in Chicago I wonder how long their streak will last.

Conrad's Corner: MLS supporters take a crack at the top issues facing the league I like his "disclaimer" of sorts (there probably is a better word for it, but, unfortunately, I can't think of it at the moment!):
I, Jimmy Conrad, pledge to be a fair and balanced moderator with no bias attached to any issue I open up for debate. Any jabs directed toward me will incur my wrath, thus inspiring my team, the Kansas City Wizards, to beat the team you support in the playoffs. Understood? Good.
I guess I'd better not e-mail any critical comments towards him. ;) I'm not going to quote anything else from the article (I'd end up quoting most of it!), but if you have some time on your hands, I definitely recommend that you read it. It fits under the "views" category of my blog. I need to start reading this guy's columns weekly! Maybe I've just spent way too much time this past weekend studying, but I found it hilarious!

Why Bruce had to drop his bomb If you're sick of the hornet's nest that Arena stirred up, go ahead and skip this and the next link.

`lack of respect' in MLS timetable

Cavs hope veterans bring more credibility I know that the Cavs are a basketball team, but if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you'll see something about MLS. In case you don't feel like scrolling, I'll just post the whole thing here:
Don Garber slipped into town recently to meet with Force President Paul Garofolo and relatives of late former team owner Bart Wolstein about a possible MLS franchise in Cleveland beginning in 2006.
Herron, Cunningham put on a show

No comments: