Saturday, April 03, 2004

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can watch MLS matches on the Internet! Technology is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm watching the Crew now, as they are currently tying the Metrostars. Maybe that's not a big deal to you, but it is to me. I don't have any of the major cable sports networks (ESPN, FSN, etc.), and, believe me, it's awesome to be able to see those matches. It's been a while since I've been able to root for someone in a MLS match I'm watching, as ABC doesn't broadcast many MLS matches, and the proportion of Crew matches they broadcast is even smaller. Needless to say, I was thrilled to see I could watch via the Internet. Then the Crew scored, and I was even more thrilled. Of course, then Magee scored for the Metrostars, and I quite literally had to keep reminding myself that it was only tied, that the Crew isn't losing! Anyways, now that I've figured out how to post and watch simultaneously on my monitor, I'll post match news and views throughout the second half of the match. Go Crew! For anyone who may be interested, I can guarantee neutrality in my views on non-Crew matches, and I can strive for objectivity on Crew matches. However, I'm still a fan of the best team in MLS - the Crew!

No comments: