Sunday, July 23, 2006

RBNY-Columbus match

First of all, I want to give my sincerest apologies for my lack of regular posting over the past few weeks. Due to circumstances beyond my control (I moved and have had issues getting my cable and Internet set up and working at the new place), I've been TV-less and with very limited - I repeat, very limited - Internet access over the past few weeks. As the cruel irony of nature would have it, I picked the Columbus-RBNY match this past Wednesday to watch. RBNY 2 : 0 Columbus. Ugh. I definitely agree with J Michael that it was a very frustrating game to watch. It was like watching the USMNT back in France '98, or last month. I shudder to think of it. Columbus has got to tighten up the holes in their offense and start setting up and finishing goals. On the other hand, I was very impressed by the performance put in by RBNY. (Folks, this is a historic moment - I just praised RBNY's performance. I never thought I'd actually say that!) Henderson's goal was a classic, straight into the far back post, off of a beautiful setup by Buddle. At least it wasn't a complete waste watching the game.

1 comment:

Crew Fan said...

Thanks.