Thursday, July 06, 2006

MLS update

I will return temporarily from my World Cup-induced partial MLS sabbatical to bring you the following updates (yeah, I know, no World Cup matches for two more days and only two matches left for me to get my World Cup fill until next summer):

1. DCU
2. FC Dallas
3. Houston
4. Chivas USA
5. New England
6. Colorado
7. Chicago
8. KC
9. Columbus
10. LA
11. NYRB
12. Real Salt Lake

Chivas USA winning games? Did I read that right? The things that happen when I stop following MLS for a few weeks!

If the Cup were to be played today, it would be between DCU and FCD. A quick glance at the stats would seem to indicate that DCU would have the upper hand. However, if the World Cup has been any indication, surprising things do happen, and I'm not as good at predictions as I would like to think.

No comments: