Thursday, July 21, 2005

News and Views

Johnson inks new multi-year deal I disagree with the following statement: "This announcement is proof that Major League Soccer can compete for top players with any league in the world. I want to play in Major League Soccer and specifically with FC Dallas," said Johnson. Getting a little egotistical, aren't we? Egos aside, I personally do not think that this signing is proof of anything.

Lalas shares a pint with Metros fans Good for you, Lalas. Good for you. (There is no sarcasm intended in that comment.)

Subs send Warzycha to first win Columbus won! Yea!

MLS - Screw Fulham Apparently, an MLS team will play Madrid in Madrid next month.

The Clean Sheet: Where was he?

They won't let Beckham talk to me This article is funny, but I really hope that the writer is employing a bit of sarcasm.

If you've read my blog for any length of time, you know what I think about soccer-specific stadiums. Here are two articles regarding just that:
Soccer fans rally, support complex
Lawmakers like a fair-soccer mix

No comments: