Saturday, July 09, 2005

News and Views

Due to the following facts:

1) this is my blog, which means that I can write about whatever I chose, and
2) I haven't blogged in almost a month,

I am going to break my own self-imposed rule and blog about some articles that are more than a day old. I hope that you don't mind.

'Must win' game goes Wizards' way I am still surprised that Victorine made that shot. If you didn't get a chance to see the match (ok, so I only saw the second half), he shot from outside the penalty box and made it! Granted, it was a textbook shot (low, to the far corner), but it still was from outside the box.

Connolly: Young players get their shot This article is proof that Freddy Adu is not the only young player in MLS at the moment.

The Clean Sheet: Money talks

United unearth gem in Kuffour He's not bad on the pitch.

No comments: