Thursday, May 12, 2005

News and Views

Don't forget to vote for the players you want to play in the All-Star Match this summer (it is on the right of the page). And, like they say, remember to vote early and vote often; you can vote up to 10 times a day! (I'm not saying whom I voted for, but, just like I do not vote strictly on party lines, I did not vote strictly on team lines.)

Keller wants to stay This article starts with these words: US keeper Kasey Keller has denied reports that he is set to leave Borussia Monchengladbach during the summer and return to the MLS. Personally, I think it will be better for him to stay, than to return to MLS. Here's the official story.

The Cheap Seats: Score me a river

Rongen still testing Chivas USA lineup Maybe one of these days he'll hit on the right one.

First XI: Big picture parity

Chivas staying focused after rough start

No comments: