Sunday, February 06, 2005

MLS News and Views

It's Super Bowl Sunday, and I'm blogging on MLS. I have to get my soccer "fix" to get me through a night of watching a bunch of guys who wear a bunch of pads and stop playing every few seconds to catch their breaths and think about what they're going to do next. I prefer soccer, with its nonstop action and focus on skill. So yeah. Here is today's MLS news.

Soccer stadium dream gaining serious steam Basically, Houston wants an MLS team. Seriously, I really do hope they get one. I think that MLS growth (or, as is the case this year, a return to where MLS once was) is a good thing. Of course, I'll be rooting against them whenever they play my Crew, but still. While I'm on the subject, I still think that Rochester needs to go MLS, but that's another issue for another time. (I think I've blogged on it before, so feel free to dig through my archives if you so desire.)

Team-by-team preseason schedules

Razov's era with Fire comes to an end via trade

Kick Start Like the article itself says, it is a look at the FC Dallas preseason.

No comments: