Thursday, December 23, 2004

News and Views

If you ever find yourself taking your broadband connection (on a computer running Win XP) for granted, try using a 56K dialup (on a computer running Win 98). Believe me, there is nothing like that to cure a lack of gratitude. It is also a very good way to kill your desire to blog. After all, even computer techies like me don't want to spend lots of time surfing and blogging on a slow connection. Still, I can't help myself and feel an overwhelming desire to blog. (Just don't expect loads of links - after all, I do have my limits!) So, here goes...

First XI: Most intriguing Eric Wynalda made the list. Interesting. Bruce Arena, too - and he isn't even affiliated with MLS! (OK, I'll give you his controversial comment earlier in the year. However, this article doesn't even reference that. Go figure).

Connolly: Keep feeling fascination Same idea as the previous article, and he, too, mentions Arena. Can somebody tell me what is up with these guys? Arena is no longer a part of MLS!

Full slate to mark start of 2005 season

Torres: We're all getting adjusted

No comments: