Friday, May 07, 2004

The Clean Sheet: A tangled web. Who stinking cares about sponsorship on MLS jerseys?????????? Seriously, who gives a rip? I know what you're thinking if you read the article - Tino Palace gives a rip. But other than him, who cares where the ads go?????????? There are more important things to focus on improving in MLS - you know, things like improving the quality of play, actually having the games broadcast on national TV...I know there have to be more things than that, but I guess that all my loathings were focused on the tie-breaking shooutouts and extra periods (or whatever they called them) for so long, that I haven't had much of a chance to critique other bad things in the league! Regarding Joey Franchino's Goal of the Week, if you haven't seen it, you really ought to. It is absolutely beautiful.

No comments: