Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Standings

1. FC Dallas
2. Chicago
2. New England
3. Columbus
3. LA
4. San Jose
5. Colorado
5. DC
5. KC
5. Real Salt Lake
6. Metrostars
7. Chivas USA

If the Cup were to be played today, it would be between FC Dallas and Chicago or New England. Dallas (3-0-1) seems to be having a pretty strong season so far, so they would be my pick to win the Cup. This fall, it will be interesting to see how accurate my predictions are! Frankly, I am a bit disappointed with the Crew's performance so far, even though they have only played 4 matches. Still, a 2-2-0 record isn't very good, and the one Crew match that I have managed to see this year was not pretty. I will not stop supporting the Crew if they continue poorly, even after I move to Dallas later this year (I've spent the last several years in KC territory, and that hasn't dimished my support any), but I still want to see the Crew play to their full potential!

No comments: