Thursday, June 24, 2004

Go read this week's TCS. Oh, and, Tino Palace, if by some really bizarre chance you happen to read this blog, cry me a river. You had to go a whole week without Euro 2004? Poor baby. I didn't get to watch any of it! Never mind that, with my lack of cable or satellite, I can't watch any Euro 2004, let alone any European leagues, let alone MLS (with the occasional exception of a match or two a year), let alone more than a couple World Cup matches during World Cup and Women's World Cup years! Tell me now, what on earth is there on TV at 3 AM that is more important than showing the US playing in the World Cup!!!! At least during most of the year, I am able to prop my feet up on my computer desk, and intently watch MLS matches on my monitor, compliments of MLSnet.com. Right now, however, with the very slow dialup I'm using, I can't even do that!!!!! I have to content myself to reading about the matches on the Web and blogging about them. So, yeah, count yourself lucky, cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get over it. End of rant. If it's any comfort, the idea of having the US national team play up in Alaska is pretty cool. Highly unlikely, but funny anyways. Besides, you gotta like someone who respects 'keepers!

No comments: